- 5+ years of experience applying experimentation methods & statistical modeling to drive product development
- Bachelors / Masters degrees in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Applied Economics etc.
- Significant knowledge in the following: advanced statistical modeling, deploying machine learning models at scale, or experimentation & causal inference
- Experience with product analytics, including crafting success metrics, running power analyses, determining statistical significance, and presenting findings with clear product recommendations or implications
- You’re a compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to audiences with varied data science experience to influence real world product or feature decisions.
- Proficiency in R, Python and SQL
- Comfortable working with distributed teams across multiple offices and timezones
- Familiarity with data warehouse design, development and best practices
- Strong communication skills
Top reasons to work at 2497 Inc. :
- Join a passionate early stage startup team that provide the cutting edge cloud based platform for retail, supply chain, commerce
- The Founders believe in a culture of innovation, encouraging to create something you have passion
- Interested in learning and making a big impact on products
- We have interesting problems to solve
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com